- Member since Jan 2015
- 84 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite d-flooring ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my names Darren Hall, I run a small interdependent floor-laying business, for both domestic and commercial, ive been in the industry for the last 10 years and have run my own business and been self-employed for the past 3 years ,
- 1.Flooring Fitter
- 2.Carpet Fitter
- 4.Demolition Contractor
About d-flooring ltd
My current work load is pretty much a 50/50 split between the domestic and the commercial side, Whilst working in the floor laying industry I have picked up a wide range of knowledge and skill, I currently do work for a few firms in the local Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire area as well as my own jobs, some of my own contracts include a couple of Derbyshire county schools and Nursing homes, as well as all the domestic work I get in, as i don't have any show rooms of sales staff my costs are kept to a minimum, all the materials I sell are sold at cost and I just add the fitting.
I am also cleared to work for Derbyshire and Nottingham police I have also recently had a crb check done, and am fully insured
Ask a tradesman
d-flooring ltd has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Flooring has dark patches coming through but No lifting or bubbling? 1
- Which luxury vinyl tiles? The ones you stick down or the loose/click ones? 1
- Paid for materials (deposit) and fitting was due over a week ago- no answer on phone or email
- Laying carpet and underlay
- What is best floor for my large kitchen diner?