Custom Electrical Services Limited
- Member since Jul 2015
- 13 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Custom Electrical Services Limited to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Custom are NICEIC approved contractors, you can't get better, we have developed our expertise through years of hands on pro active work and continue to grow ourselves, building our reputation on trust, reliability and a high quality of workmanship, valuing each relationship and partnership equally.
- 2.Security System Installer
About Custom Electrical Services Limited
Custom is a thriving business and our attention to detail means we are constantly in demand from the client base we have built up.
We don't apply for anything and everything on the my builder site so you can be safe in the knowledge that we feel we can offer the correct amount of time and best services possible if we have shown an interest in your job.
I served my apprenticeship for a small local firm with a vast variety of work. Being a close-knit firm enabled me to take pride in my work, respecting customers’ property as if it were my own, a trait I insist all employees, qualified or in training, carry through with them. Once qualified I moved on to larger scale projects including major works with NHS, various housing associations and local councils. Works ranging from Large scale electrical testing, kitchen and bathroom upgrades to data communications, fire alarms and renewable energy. I can offer advice and opinions on a variety of works, I believe a personal involvement in all our projects helps guarantee the best service possible.
• New installs
• Full or Partial Re-wires
• Periodic Electrical Inspections
• Minor Works Certification
• Complete design service
• Electrical Inspection & Testing of installations
• Fire alarms
• Emergency lighting systems
• Portable appliance testing (PAT)
• Planned Maintenance
• Emergency call out
• Data communications
- NICEIC Approved contractor
- Advanced level apprenticeship in Electrical Installation Building and Structures
- Level 3 Electrotechnical Technology (2330)
- Initial Verification and certification of Electrical Installation (2394)
- Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations (2395)
- Public liability insurance
Ask a tradesman
Custom Electrical Services Limited has answered 1 question on Ask a Tradesman.