Corstorphine Gas Services Limited
- Member since Oct 2015
- 222 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite Corstorphine Gas Services Limited to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am a qualified engineer that specialises in domestic gas & heating services. I run an established company that offers very competitive, realistic rates. I am a conscientious, reliable, committed individual with a strong work ethic and have a very high standard of work.
- Central Heating
- Gas Work
- Bathroom Fitting
About Corstorphine Gas Services Limited
I completed a SVQ level 3 apprenticeship in domestic plumbing and achieved a NICEIC Gas certificate. I tend to focus on only gas work including;
- Installing gas boilers and central heating systems
- Servicing and repairing gas boilers
- Installing, servicing and repairing gas fires
- Installing, servicing and repairing cooking appliances
- Chemical and power flushing heating systems
- Landlord gas safety inspections
- Portable appliance testing
I also carry out basic plumbing work including;
- Replacing taps and tap washers
- Installing washing machines
- Installing outside taps
- Shower installations
I have fantastic knowledge in these aspects of work and I take great pride in what I do.
Gas Safe Registered number 573799
Scottish Vocational Qualification Domestic Plumbing Level 3
NICEIC Gas certificate:
- CCN1 – Core domestic gas safety
- CEN1 – Gas fired boilers and circulators up to 70kw
- CKR1 – Domestic gas cooking appliances
- CPA1 – Combustion performance analysis
- HTR1 – Balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 9th Nov 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesperson
Corstorphine Gas Services Limited has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.