coastal kitchens and bathrooms
- Member since Mar 2011
- 21 feedback comments, 95% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like coastal kitchens and bathrooms to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
i have been running my own company for 16 years,and have joined this site hoping to put myself out to the public a bit more.I promise a clean and friendly service and hope to build a good reputation.hope you choose my service to fix any problems you have.......paul
About coastal kitchens and bathrooms
Left school and did a four year carpentry apprenticeship in wingham for sabre international.Then went on to site work which was first and second fix for about 5 years.I then moved on to house renovation and specialised in kitchens and bathrooms which i concentrate mainly on now.had covered most aspects of house maintenance and hope i can provide a service for you
I attended broadstairs college for two years for electrical engineering,also served a 4 year carpentry apprentiship in wingham.have worked alongside other trades and learned many skills.worked for a london company called big egg ,making bespoke kitchens for the wealthy my skills are in the planning and design,and production of a new kitchen or bathroom.things are overlooked such as health and safety and the workplace in general.all electrics and gas work is certified.great care is taken in finnished work ie worktop joints,mitres,edging,tiles,etc.Communication with the customer through the job is essential.
Ask a tradesman
coastal kitchens and bathrooms has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Which Shower is best for my home 6
- If elderly mum just wants new units, worktops and sink without changing kitchen around is it best to get a carpenter or kitchen fitter 4
- Stop Cock Query. My stopcocks have become unturnable and I am anxious about getting some much needed plumbing work done. 1
- Do you need a pressure flush if you already had a power flush 8 months ago with a new boiler and Magnaclean installed?
- I live in a Victorian converted flat. The mains stopcock for the whole building was buried under my patio staircase in 2007. Is there any possibility to unbury/install a new stopcock?