clydebank plumbing and heating
- Ashton Under Lyne
- Member since Apr 2011
- 33 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite clydebank plumbing and heating to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
As a plumber, gas & heating engineer for over 20 years, I pride myself in always being punctual,professional and reliable. My main asset is to liase with my clients with regards explaining work needing done, cost of parts & labour and offering the most economical quote.
- 1.Heating Engineer
- 3.Gas Engineer
About clydebank plumbing and heating
For over 20 years I have experience in all aspects of the plumbing, gas & heating industry in a self employed capacity.
Over 20 years experience in plumbing, gas & heating.
PLUMBING - City & Guilds Levels 1,2 &3
GAS - GAS SAFE REGISTRATION NO. 223396
- Combustion analysis
- Range Cookers
- Water Heaters
- Gas Boilers
- Pipework My main skills are the abilities of 'COMMON SENSE' and 'COMMUNICATION'. I have the experience to highlight potential problems before they occur and offer advice to avert them. I know 'what goes where and 'where it goes'. I listen to the needs and concerns of potential clients and fulfill them to the very best of my ability.
Ask a tradesman
clydebank plumbing and heating has answered 48 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- why does one radiator not get hot 35
- what is the best boiler to get for a 3 bed semi detached house 31
- Combi boiler nasty smell 24
- We have an old gas fire and back boiler. If we want to remove the back boiler and change the fire does the liner have to be removed from the chimney or can it be used for the new fire? 10
- Replace diaphragm or diverter valve? 8