Clarity Home Designs Limited
- Member since Sep 2010
- 31 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite Clarity Home Designs Limited to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have built a very good reputation upon producing a high standard of work at a very reasonable price with minimal stress to the the client.
- 1.Kitchen Fitter
- 2.Flooring Fitter
- 3.Carpenter & Joiner
- 4.Painter & Decorator
- 5.Demolition Contractor
- 6.Tree Surgeon
- 7.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 8.Bathroom Fitter
About Clarity Home Designs Limited
Myself and my team have renovated numerous properties for clients including fitting new kitchens, bathrooms, extension, underpinning, oak flooring, patios, driveways, new roofs etc.....
I am a qualified electricain I myself am an electrician, carpenter, plumber, dry-liner and general builder and I also have a great team at my disposal
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 17th Feb 17
Clarity Home Designs Limited (trading as Clarity Home Designs Limited)
Valid until: 14th Feb 18
Ask a tradesman
Clarity Home Designs Limited has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- how wide are extension footings 6
- My electricity supplier has agreed to move my electricity meter to the outside wall but has asked me to tell them the KVA for my property Please tell me how I can find this information 2
- The shower cord no longer switches off and there has been a smell of burning. The wiring looks a little bit burnt in the box.Can I just buy a replacement fitting and wire it in? Thanks 1
- 2 Joists Cut in Loft 1
- Must I really take my loft conversion ceiling down just to check there is 15mm ventilation gap under the tiles?