- Member since Apr 2011
- 519 feedback comments, 94% positive
Start your project
Invite CH Westend to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a British owned and managed company based in our Acton offices since 1988,we aim to undertake your work in a clean professional manor.We are accredited boiler installers for Worcester,Vaillant and Glow worm. We are Members of FMB, Gas Safe and Which trusted traders and hold ISO 9001.
- Gas Work
- Painting & Decorating
- Central Heating
- Kitchen Fitting
- Flat Roofing
- Hard Flooring
- Windows & Doors (uPVC & Metal)
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Windows & Doors (Wooden)
- Pitched Roofing
- Garden Maintenance
About CH Westend
CH Westend was established in 1988 and in that time has successfully undertaken more than £30m of Plumbing, Heating, maintenance and construction work.This in itself brings experience and, as a family run business the company has grown to provide a complete building and maintenance service.We are currently affiliated members of Gas safe, energy efficiency,age uk, trust mark, HVCA, the federation of master builders and Which trusted traders.
We are an accredited ISO 9001 company.
We carry out all aspects of plumbing and heating,install boilers,Bathrooms and Kitchens.We undertake all electrical and tiling works plus carpentary,brickwork,windows and building.
Energy efficiency, Trust mark, Gas safe reg No 33875, ISO 9001, Federation master builders and Which trusted traders. We are skilled in the following, all aspects of plumbing and heating, gas work including boiler installations and repairs.Bathroom design supply and installation. Kitchen design supply and installation.Complete property maintenance, glazing and boarding, tiling, flooring, electrical repairs and installations, carpentry, painting, decorating,refurbishments, roofing, blocked drains and jetting.
Ask a tradesman
CH Westend has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- I have a new mixer tap with shower head attachment on my bath - there is a foul smell coming from the tap (not the waste). All other taps etc do not produce this smell. What is producing this smell? 4
- The water pressure in the bathroom gone lower. Suddenly sometime water stops coming fot couple of minutes why? 2
- New bathrooms needed, but we don’t want to simply replace, we need a new layout.
- Looking for an idea of price for fitting a small washand basin in a WC which has never had one fitted. Bathroom in the next room has a washbasin fitted.
- what is the difference between flue and flueless gas fires?