- Member since Dec 2006
- 2 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Anderson Carpentry to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am hard working carpenter who has been in this trade from when I left school who has excellent communications and organization skills through my experience I have gained knowledge to perform in a team or as an individual, I am always willing to learn new skills, refrences available if required What I Do --------------------------------- all types of carpentry & joinery 1st & 2nd fix,roofs shopfitting,office & bank refurbishments ,renovations,doors ,stairs,windows,floors and with hardwoods,vanity units toilet backpanels and cubicals,spar seating,babychanging units Work History --------------------------------- working in City of London with Navarre interiors for ten years working on banks And office refurbishments . I have been all around the UK shopfitting in the shops on the high street and on retail parks .I have also been working on housing sites from the bottom end of the market up to £2.2 on the top end of market
- Carpentry & Joinery
Ask a tradesman
Anderson Carpentry has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- I have internal doors with concealed perko door closers, the doors slam if let swing, how can the motion be slowed to allow the door to close into the strike plate, can the perko be adjusted? 7
- I need a basic garden shed approx 12ft X 6ft....material and carpenter how much roughly will it cost me? 2
- I would like to replace my doorfames but would the room need to be plastered afterwards? we have just had the room plastered already. Thanks 1
- is it worth me spending £40 on a "magic mitre" or would an ordinary mitre block do the job?
- Who should fix it?!