- Member since Nov 2010
- 1 feedback comment, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like CH Electrics to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am a fully qualified to the current 17th Edition regulations. I am a firm believer in only charging customers for work I have done and that it is for only work that they have asked for. I dont charge a call out fee.
About CH Electrics
I have experience in all domestic situations and also commercial installations. I have recently completed several rewires in Eastbourne and Uckfield. And also specialise in fault finding.
I have gained my 17th Edition certification. City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing certification. City & Guilds 2330 Level 2&3 Electrotechnical Certificate.
I am competent in fault finding.
I also have experience in installing Data systems and wiring techniques, CCTV.
Ask a tradesman
CH Electrics has answered 12 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I have a light spuring off a plug socket (via a fuse). What size cable would I need to run from the fuse to the lights please? Would it be normal lighting cable or ring main cable? 11
- why are the downstairs lights not working when all the upstairs ones are??? 6
- I had new shower and distribution box these certificates valid? 1
- I've been told I need an earth rod and was quoted £900 - is this reasonable? 1
- electrical bonding 1