- Member since Jan 2010
- 42 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like C Glancey to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I have 18 years experience in the building trade. Competent in all aspects of building, extensions, conversions,windows,doors ,bathrooms and tiling. I also have good contacts within the building trade such as architects,plumbers,electricians and plasterers ,ames tapers and painters. Therefore this would be advantageous in any project and gives peace of mind to the customer.
- 1.Window Fitter
- 2.Carpenter & Joiner
About C Glancey
Served time with Building & Works(1992 -1996)
Stathclyde Regional Council working in Schools,
Police Stations ,Nurseries ,Social Works Depts.
maintenance works , new builds.
Glasgow District Council (1996-2001)
Working in Houses ,Council propertiies
bathrooms ,kitchens and renovation works.
Everest window installation (2001-2003)
Installation of high quality window systems,
door fitting and conservatories.secondary glazing
Upvc , wood and aluminium systems.
Self Employed Company owner (2003-present)
Time served joiner.
Scotvec national certificate modules 26 modules
completed between October 1992 & June 1994
National Award (Advanced Certificate)
in Carpentry & Joinery(ref:921195923) All joinery work undertaken, building ,extensions,windows,
conversions (loft, garage and barn),bathrooms and tiling.
Ask a tradesman
C Glancey has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- A question about tilt and turn windows 66
- what is the standard size of a bath 15
- Does adding washing up liquid to mortar weaken it? 12
- Painting Floor tiles??? 9
- My mates sister got her bathroom tiled. The tiler tiled on top of the old tiles,however he just stuck them on with silicone!!! He said "its common practice in the trade". Is this right? surely not? 6