21st century building and maintenance ltd
- Member since Aug 2011
- 198 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite 21st century building and maintenance ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a multi trade disciplined company, We understanstand our clients needs and budget are important.We have never had an unhappy client, regarding quality,timescale and discretion. We pride ourselves on our good established workforce.
- Hard Flooring
- Kitchen Fitting
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Central Heating
- Bathroom Fitting
About 21st century building and maintenance ltd
Our Director JOHN MCKIM is a time served carpenter,who is very versatile as he can carry out most trades to perfection, but he employs skilled tradesmen in pacific trades, He came to London in 1987 From Scotland and gained an HND Surveying. He worked for L.B. Ealing as a surveyor for a few years until he formed his company in 1995, but he changed the name to the present company to add different dimensions to the company. our work is mainly social housing,insurance,commercial and private landlords.
We carry out work from small repairs to major refurbishments, we also specialise in kitchen and bathrooms.
We have completed well over 2000 to date.We will always thrive for perfection.
I have city & guilds in carpentry and joinery, 80% of our staff have qualifications, I am time served carpenter, was a member of Guild of master crafsmen in 1997, but found it was a waste of time as they did not even vet our company or look at any jobs. we would rather get our jobs thru word of mouth.
Ask a tradesman
21st century building and maintenance ltd has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- when laying a neew carpet and the floorboards are uneven. what would be the best thing to put under the carpet? 6
- skirting board nightmare! 3
- My thermostat doesn't seem to be connected to the boiler, how can this be fixed? 1
- We want to replace our slim 1960s radiators, for more efficient 'double' ones is this a straight forward job?
- Increasing Water Pressure by Installing a Combi-Boiler