S & S Carpets & Vinyl
- Member since Feb 2011
- 195 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite S & S Carpets & Vinyl to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Fitting carpets and vinyl for 17 years inc 16 years at one of doncasters best shops being head fitter I undertake vinyl carpet re fits re lays I fit customers own carpet or I can supply and fit materials can also be supplied at a very good price I'm only happy when my job is done and the customer Is happy I guarantee two things I won't be the cheapest but It will be done to the highest standard
- Carpet Fitter
About S & S Carpets & Vinyl
fitting carpets and vinlys for 17 years to a very high standard we take pride in our work and aim to leave every customer happy and satisfied payment methods include cash bacs paypal card payments are accepted but will be a 3% charge to cover costs. Any carpet or vinyl orders where we supply will require a deposit
carpet fitter with 17 years experience i fit carpets vinyls also re fits and re lays i also have a nvq level 2 in carpet fitting.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 24th Sep 17
S&S Carpets and Vinyl
Valid until: 23rd Sep 18
Ask a tradesman
S & S Carpets & Vinyl has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- What's the best carpet and underlay to go over a concrete floor? 5
- Which underlay is best for laminate flooring in bedrooms?
- Laminate flooring bouncy against edge of wall and patio door
- What's the best type of underlay to place over tiles? The previous owners had rubber waffle underlay, but is foam better?