S & S Carpets & Vinyl
- Member since Feb 2011
- 155 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask S & S Carpets & Vinyl to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
fitting for 16 years work to very high standard take my time to make sure the job is done properly from start to finish no job too big or too small vinyls also fitted re fits and relays also undertaken underlay grippers and doorbars can be supplied upon request
- 1.Carpet Fitter
- 2.Flooring Fitter
About S & S Carpets & Vinyl
fitting carpets and vinlys for 15 years to a very high standard we take pride in our work and aim to leave every customer happy and satisfied payment methods include cash bacs
card and paypal payments any carpet or vinyl orders where we supply will require a deposit
carpet fitter with 15 years experience i fit carpets vinyls also re fits and re lays i also have a nvq level 2 in carpet fitting.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 15th Nov 16
S&S Carpets and Viny (trading as S&S Carpets and Viny)
Valid until: 23rd Sep 17
Ask a tradesman
S & S Carpets & Vinyl has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- What's the best carpet and underlay to go over a concrete floor? 3
- Which underlay is best for laminate flooring in bedrooms?
- Laminate flooring bouncy against edge of wall and patio door
- What's the best type of underlay to place over tiles? The previous owners had rubber waffle underlay, but is foam better?