- Member since Sep 2010
- 1 feedback comment, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like CG Plastering to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I am a sole trading business, established for 7 years. I have worked hard to establish a reputation within the Plastering business.
About CG Plastering
I do all aspects of plastering from skimming, plasterboarding, floating unlevel walls, patch work, re-skimming over artex.
I do a lot of sub-contracting work for conservatory/window company firms - references available on request.
NVQ Qualifications attained in 2003, since then I have worked hard in improving my skills through hand on experience. I am a very tidy and punctual worker and pride myself in customer satisfaction. Feedback is very important to me.
Previous customers regularly ask for further work and also refer me to friends and family.I pride myself in my work and my reputation.
Ask a tradesman
CG Plastering has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- How do i mix off white wet dash harling? my brother says chips, sand, snowcrete and little lime but i am unsure as of how much of each i should use. Any help will be much appreciated. 5
- Have the roof refelted first or the walls re-rendered first? Advice pls. 3
- We're thinking about getting the ceiling in our upstairs bedroom either skimmed or replaced. It is uneven in places and some lines (like raised cracks) are visible. What's best? 2
- Should I use pva on scatch coat (6.1.1), before i use a lime putty finish, or just dampen with water?? Cheers... 1