- Long Eaton
- Member since Jun 2008
- 4 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like carl melady to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Hi all,thankyou for visiting my profile. I am now going into teaching plastering so have closed my account with MyBuilder. Many thanks to all for your past custom. Carl.
About carl melady
Been self-employed for 10 years working for the private/domestic market,am now going into teaching plastering in Long Eaton where i live.
Nottinghamshire Trading Standards approved tradesman I'm a fully skilled & experienced time served plasterer.
Ask a tradesman
carl melady has answered 249 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Is there an easy way to remove Artex? 106
- Hairline cracks appearing in new plastering work. 86
- Can you use normal plasterboard in a bathroom if you are tiling full room floor to ceiling 84
- Should I use additional wooden board to tile on, in a upstairs bathroom ? 55
- Would a professional plasterer use one coat plaster? 54