MPEP Building Services
- Member since Oct 2013
- 5 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like MPEP Building Services to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I'm Mark, you're expert, qualified and experienced Builder covering fitting & faults in Electrical, Plumbing, Building, Kitchen & Bathroom Design and Installations. Consumer Units, Electrical Faults, Power Sockets, Pipe Leaks Genuine Trade Discount on Parts - Not Vat Registered
About MPEP Building Services
MPEP offers a large range of services -
Experienced in many areas of the building trade including Electrical, Plumbing, Bricklaying, Roofing,Tiling, Plastering, Building Extensions design and Installation, Kitchen & Bathroom Installations.
We work to a very high standard and are proud of what we accomplish. We are professional and hard working. We are fully insured to £2million.
ELECTRICAL SERVICES -
FREE Consumer Unit Check
NEW HOME BUYERS Check
EMERGENCY WORK 24 Hrs
ELECTRICAL INSPECTION & TESTING
Fuse board replacement using Dual RCD split load Boards to the very latest 17th Edition Standards
Earthing check up
Specialist Cable Fault Finding
Diagnostics / Repair / Tracing
Electrical Installation Services -
Electric power Showers, Electric underfloor heating, Smoke alarms, Garden lights / sockets / Trenching SWA cables, Power to sheds/garages, Audio Visual (AV) installations / Waterproof TVs, Cooker/hob installation or replacement, Wired and wireless networks / Telephones / TV Aerials & Coax cabling.
Part P Qualified Through ELECSA (Reg No.32969)
17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations
Electrical Safety Councils Recommended Installer
TRUSTMARK - ensures companies are compliant with Government Standards
Ask a tradesman
MPEP Building Services has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- We're thinking about getting the ceiling in our upstairs bedroom either skimmed or replaced. It is uneven in places and some lines (like raised cracks) are visible. What's best? 2
- Is it more expensive to put in a new electric built in oven or just replace with a gas built in oven. 2
- Do I need to change my hob/oven as it trips the fuse box? 1
- Do I need to notify building control if extending my bathroom? 1
- How difficult and expensive is it to reconnect an electricity supply inorder to replace a freestanding double gas oven with a freestanding gas hob and electric oven? 1