C.A. Homes & Gardens
- Member since Jan 2009
- No feedback
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like C.A. Homes & Gardens to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
- Tarmac Surfaces
About C.A. Homes & Gardens
I have been working for myself since early 2008 and in that time have completed a very wide range of jobs, with most business coming from word of mouth.
I have done:
- Small jobs such as 1 room emulsions, coat hooks, grab rails etc
- Mid size jobs such as wallpapering rooms, conifer trimming, garden clearances etc
- Large jobs such as shop refurbishments, patios, decking and demolition
All aspects of home and garden maintenance and improvements:
- Painting & Decorating (Internal and external)
- Fencing (Repairs and new installations)
- Paving (Paths, patios, driveways)
- Concrete shed and garage bases
- Garden walls
- Gardening (Regular maintenance, pruning, clearances)
- Tree felling
- Laminate flooring
- Small jobs (towel rails, coat hooks, shelving etc fitted)
Fixed price quotations
No job too small
Portfolio of work and references available on request
Please take a look at the photos below which show a small selection of my recent work.
Photo 1: A large curved decking with fence to the rear. I also made the step and created the slate chipping areas and limestone chippings path. (The customers grass was in this condition when I arrived on site, the customer stained the deck themselves)
Photo 2: A garden fence made up of 6 foot concrete posts and gravel boards, with standard lap panels
Photo 3: A feature wall, glosswork and ceiling emulsion. The rest of the room was papered in the brown paper above the sink.
Photo 4: Laminate flooring installed in a kitchen, hallway and downstairs toilet.
Photo 5: A garage door and frame. Sanded, undercoat and gloss. I also did the fascia boards and soffits on the house.