Brown and Blue Ltd
- Member since Sep 2011
- 34 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Brown and Blue Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello I'm Daniel, I'm based in Mill Hill NW7 and offering Heating, Plumbing and Electrical services. I pride myself on quality service and workmanship. Most basic parts carried in stock on the van for speedy repairs. Gas, Electric and Water Safe Registered.
- 2.Gas Engineer
- 3.Heating Engineer
About Brown and Blue Ltd
Domestic installations and property maintenance accounts for the majority of my work.
I carry out:
- Fault finding
- Electrical inspections and certification
- Boiler servicing and certification
- Landlord's certificates
I install, service and repair:
- Gas boilers
- Fuse boxes (consumer units)
- Wiring (including re-wires)
- Sockets and switches
- Cooker installations
All work is carried out according to building regulations and we issue certification accordingly.
My trade is my passion. I truly enjoy fixing issues, offering appropriate advice and signing off sparkling new installations.
The relationship I have with my clients is of paramount importance to me and I always conduct myself with their safety and best interests at heart. I am friendly and professional and ensure that I make time to explain options. I value my client satisfaction and my company ethos has ensured repeat custom.
My dual trade (gas and electrical qualifications) equips me with hollistic knowledge when presented with work. It allows me to fault find quickly without the need for my clients to solicit multiple tradesmen for a single issue.
I carry most jobs on my own and for those jobs where extra pairs of hands are needed, I have a handful of trusted and skilled workers that I am happy to call upon.
Gas Safe Register Enrolment no. 505413
NICEIC Approved Contractor no. 043715
CIPHE Member no. 00043778
WRAS WaterSafe Scheme member
Refcom registration no. REF1014093
Environment Agency Waste Carriers Licence no. CB/TM3846XB
CHAS Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme Accredited
- City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1, 2 and 3
- City & Guilds 2382 17th Edition Wiring Regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds 2377 Portable Appliance Testing
ACS gas installation:
- CCN1 Core Gas Safety
- CEN1 Central Heating Boilers
- WAT1 Water Heating Appliances
- HTR1 Fires and Wall Heaters
- CKR1 Domestic Cooking Appliances
- CPA1 Combustion Performace Assessment
- BPEC Level 3 WaterSafe Hot & Cold Water and Sanitation
- Water Regulations assessment
- Unvented Hot Water Systems (G3)
- Legionella prevention assessment
Refrigeration & Air Conditioning:
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas Cat 1
- City & Guilds 6127 small commercial system engineering
- CITB Commercial pipework and brazing
Health, Safety and building regulation:
- CHAS Accredited (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme)
- IOSH Managing Safely Assessment
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness Training
- Part L1 Energy Efficiency Assessed
- Part P Registered
I have also undertaken the following additional training for continued professional development:
Manufacturer's Product Specific Training:
- Vaillant EcoTec installation and servicing
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar installation and servicing
- Glow-worm Ultracom installation and servicing
- Viessmann Vitodens installation and servicing
- Kamco Clear-Flow Power flushing equipment
Ask a tradesman
Brown and Blue Ltd has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Changing from storage to oil heating where there is no mains gas. 2
- hi at the moment we do not have a chimney but we would like a gas fire we live in a bungalow how could we do it we do not have an outside wall 1
- what fuse should a hoover have 1
- I have been told both thermostats on my Fortic Combination unit with Economy 7 need replacing. If so, would the heating element need replacing too? Currently the water is very hot/
- Unreliable Wireless connection for WB Greenstar 30SI boiler