- Member since Jul 2011
- 4 feedback comments, 50% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like bricky1 to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
I have worked extensively in the construction industry, starting out as a Hod carrier, Then as a time served Bricklayer, Supervisor on projects such as Gatwick South Terminal, Extending St Giles Hotel WC2 up a further 2 floors(14-16(without touching the ground)) to Grade1 listed St Pancras Station.
Brickwork NVQ2 All aspets of Brick/Stonework from newbuid and extension, underpinning basement conversion, to Grade 1 listed heritage restoration.
Ask a tradesman
bricky1 has answered 43 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- my toilet flush is constantly running (very lightly) - is this easy to fix? 73
- Depth of foudations for a 7ft wall. 28
- I have ordinary plasterboard in my shower & was going to tile directly onto this using waterproof adhesive & grout. Does the board need a plaster skim or just prime it. What primer would you use. T 17
- Whats the best lime mortar mix to use when stone walling? 10
- can a wall have plaster partially removed and re-done? 8