a j group
- Member since Oct 2007
- 1 feedback comment, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite a j group to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am very hard working also undertaking other qualifications in building industry. with full clean driving licence if you want to see pictures of jobs i have done you are quite welcome to I will email them to you
- Gas Work
- Central Heating
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Bathroom Fitting
- Fascias & Soffits
About a j group
I have built several houses from the footings up to the gable ends. I have also under taken decorative brickwork building arches for doorways for clients, and cicrle walls for bowbay windows
nvq level 2 in bricklaying and concreting qualified plaster also do tape and jointing, dry lining I am a bricklayer with 7 years experience in building extensions. as well other construction skills in the industry include window fitting and building conservatories. with health and safety cscs card
Ask a tradesman
a j group has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Drilling through tiles 11
- Can I attach a new plastic mains water pipe to an existing lead water pipe? if so, how? 7
- my builder has told me he will have the base in and finished in 1 day that seems very quick ..i thought you had to wait 5 to 10 days for the concrete to set 3
- Wall ventilation.
- i want to replace a gas fire. Will a gas engineer be able to buy the model i like or do I have to go to a gas fire shop.