- Member since Sep 2011
- 4 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job and we’ll ask Affordable construction to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.
For all your building needs , I'm simply here to make your project happen in a friendly but professional manner
- 1.Extension Builder
About Affordable construction
I have been in the building trade since 1979 and have worked in all aspects of the trade . I have done a full city and guild apprenticeship which I completed in 1986 and have gone on to do many projects from simple garden Walls to multi million pound homes
In my time have come across many good tradesman that cover other areas of expertise of whom I include in many of my projects,I have over thirty years of experience . And many,many happy and loyal customers .
City and guild bricklayer. I am an all round builder , bricklayer of highest standed , drainage expert,landscaper my skills cover from ground to roof .
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 16th Oct 16
ROBERT CUMMINGS (trading as Affordable construction)
Valid until: 9th Aug 17
Ask a tradesman
Affordable construction has answered 20 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- how wide are extension footings 18
- For a block wall of 8 meters long x 6 blocks high,how far apart do the pillars have to be 3
- Extension or Conservatory? 2
- Mortar mix 1
- How far from my boundary am I allowed to extend if it's a double storey? My property is set diagonally to the road, not parallel. 1