Bill Smith Decorating Services
- Newcastle Upon Tyne
- Member since Jul 2014
- 25 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Bill Smith Decorating Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Fully Time served Decorator Offering a professional service to accommodate the customers needs. With a comprehensive wealth of experience in the Painting & Decorating trade. I pride myself on leaving Quality workmanship on all my work giving a professional service to the customer. Free Competitive Estimates, Friendly Advice and a Reliable Service. Supplying all makes of paints for the customers needs.
- Painting & Decorating
About Bill Smith Decorating Services
Decorating work to bedrooms, lounge and kitchen. Darras Hall.
Full decoration to the internal of a property Chapel park.
Full internal decoration to various rental properties for landlord. Various areas.
Painting & Wall papering to lounge. Ponteland.
External painting to property. The Gables Chapel House.
Full painting to Staircase & living room. Benwell.
Painting to the internal & external of cottage. Longhorseley Morpeth.
Wall papering to lounge walls. Westerhope.
Internal & External painting works.
Many yrs experience in the Decorating Trade.
Competitive prices & Advice on work.
Free Estimates.Fully Insured.
Time served city guilds.
CSCS card holder.
Asbestos & Electrical awareness holder.
Health & Safety awareness holder.
Ask a tradesman
Bill Smith Decorating Services has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- if i am going to paint over newly plastered walls,should i seal the wall first or paint straight onto the wall 15
- Painting water-based gloss over freshly applied oil-based gloss 14
- Hall stairs and landing - Leyland trade used instead of Dulux trade 8
- already painted new plaster with 2 coats emulsion, tends to wipe off with damp cloth 5
- gloss paint turning yellow 2