- Member since Feb 2016
- 24 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Bianco Developments to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We are a family run building company and have been in the trade for 14 years. Managed by my brother and I, we aim to provide a top quality service based on Christian morals, impeccable workmanship and excellent customer service. We are also a certified member of the Federation of Master Builders, which are the leading body for vetted, quality construction standards in the UK.
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Flat Roofing
- Fascias & Soffits
- Conversions - General
- Restoration & Refurbishment
- Kitchen Fitting
- Windows & Doors (uPVC & Metal)
- Windows & Doors (Wooden)
- Garden Maintenance
- Loft Conversions
- Waste Clearance
About Bianco Developments
We offer a full range of services from the conception of an project right up to completion, these include:
- Architect's and Structural engineer's drawings
- Steel fabrication and welding
- Concreting and groundwork
- Brickwork including specialist trades e.g flint and stonework
- 1st and 2nd fix carpentry
- Structural alterations, knock throughs and repairs
- Window and door fitting including velux and light tunnels
- Kitchen fitting
- Boiler fitting and servicing
- Bathroom fitting
- Finish plastering and rendering
We have a dedicated team of professionals that cover all aspects of conversions, knock through's and extensions. Including city and guilds certified bricklayers and carpenters, gas safe plumbers and part P certified electricians. As a business, we have over 10 years experience in the industry and specialise in extensions, renovations and conversions.
We have an extensive portfolio of work and have had great success on other internet platforms such as Rated People and Trust a Trader.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Valid until: 10th Dec 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Other great tradespeople in Aylesbury
- Groundworkers in Aylesbury
- Guttering Installers in Aylesbury
- Roofers in Aylesbury
- Extension Builders in Aylesbury
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists in Aylesbury
- Conversion Specialists in Aylesbury
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Aylesbury
- Kitchen Fitters in Aylesbury
- Window & Door Fitters in Aylesbury
- Builders in Aylesbury
- Tradesmen in HP18