BGL home improvements and building services

I have been sole trading since 1994 over this time I have undertaken various building projects spanning from,building extensions,attic and garage conversions.Insulation,Ewi Iwi attic.All aspects of carpentry fitting,bathroom fitting,conservation works. Roof work from repair to replacement,plastering,plumbing.I have also project managed projects from house building to referb works, domestic and commercial.


  1. Loft Conversions
  2. Conversions - General
  3. Bathroom Fitting
  4. Pitched Roofing
  5. Flat Roofing
  6. Carpentry
  7. Joinery & Cabinet Making
  8. Fascias & Soffits
  9. Guttering
  10. Insulation
  11. Tiling
  12. Painting & Decorating
  13. Plastering
  14. Bricklaying

About BGL home improvements and building services

Loft conversions, Garage conversations, Room alterations, Extension building, General building,
Room in roof, external wall installation, internal insulation, loft insulation Flat roof insulation.
Plastering , rendering, polymer render monocouche scratch, limb based renders.
decorative, like for like service, quoin stones, cornice, banding Etc.
replacement and repair. flat roof replacement (fibre glass, rubber) coverings, chimney removal.
Kitchen and Bathroom fitting, including DDA.
General Carpentry and joinery works,
Door hanging, window fitting, skirting architrave fitting, laminate solid floor coverings, cupboard wardrobe fitting, stairs made to measure stair fitting,
Fire, sound requirement installations. Disabled access and movement alterations.


City and Guilds level three carpentry and joinery.
City and guilds level three technical drawing.
NVQ level 6 Building management and design.
SMSTS certificate.
1st aid 3 day course certificate ,
scaffolding inspection,
Gas safe awareness.
Asbestos awareness.
Loft insulation and room in roof qualified installer certificate.
Qualified External wall installer, cards held for KABA, Solex, Rockwool, wetherby, Amster approved systems.


Public Liability Insurance

Limit of indemnity: £10,000,000.00
Valid until: 17th Apr 2024

Latest reviews

  • Living Room conversion ( Load Bearing Wall )

    David and his team have literally finished the job we posted. We would highly recommend the team, We are really happy with the work carried out and found David very helpful, knowledgeable and always willing to help. Great communication from the initial quotation, Right through the build and afterwards and even went above and beyond when we had problem with the electrics. My partner has felt uncomfortable and belittled in the past with tradespeople but has said she felt comfortable with David and explained things thoroughly and helpfully. Will recommend to friends and would recommend to anyone on here too. Thanks again David and your team. 👍🏻👏🏻.

  • Numerous works to complete

    David and the whole team were fabulous throughout the project. Very reliable, great communication and very fair quotes. Would have David back in a heart beat to complete future works for us. Thank you.

  • Insulate summer house and plaster

    Great work from David and the team. Very professional and always keen to help! I have had a full insulation and plaster fit in a 300 square ft room. Full electrical work and now i have asked David to complete my garden works as well. I have added many jobs with in my original works and this has been no issue. Great work fould recommend.