- Member since Apr 2008
- 108 feedback comments, 99% positive
Start your project
Invite TRM Roofing/Builder to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Trevor I am a professional trades person,in home maintenance.We are a family run business,mostly working in the private sector.We offer a prompt reliable and trustworthy service. No call out charge for site visit. No upfront payment required. .
- 2.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About TRM Roofing/Builder
I was Born in Norwich,when leaving school ,i started my work career in the building industry,working along side my father.Thanks to my father, i learnt my working skills.
I am a time served carpenter in 1st & 2nd fix.
Over the years i have worked mainly in the private sector,for landlords and tenants,carrying jobs such as a complete re-roof,fitting of upvc windows,ceramic tiling.
Carpentry 1st/ 2nd fix
I have all round skills in all aspects of the building trade,Roofing,Carpentry,Ceramic tiling,plastering,Upvc Window etc.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 5th Oct 17
Mr Trevor McGhee (trading as TRM Builders)
Valid until: 13th Sep 18
Ask a tradesman
TRM Roofing/Builder has answered 18 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How do you get a nice finish when applying sealant around baths and sinks 23
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. The garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. Do I need to fit an underlay? 15
- What is the best method of installing mdf skirting boards? adhesive? plugs & screws? 11
- Is it possible to adjust the height of the hinges on upvc doors 8
- damp patches on chimney breast wall 7