- Member since Apr 2008
- 258 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite TRM Roofing/Builder to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Trevor I am a professional trades person,in home maintenance.We are a family run business,mostly working in the private sector.We offer a prompt reliable and trustworthy service. No upfront payment required. .
- Pitched Roofing
- Flat Roofing
- Fascias & Soffits
About TRM Roofing/Builder
I was Born in Norwich,when leaving school ,i started my work career in the building industry,working along side my father.Thanks to my father, i learnt my working skills.
I am a time served carpenter in 1st & 2nd fix.
Over the years i have worked mainly in the private sector,for landlords and tenants,carrying jobs such as a complete re-roof,fitting of upvc windows,ceramic tiling.
Carpentry 1st/ 2nd fix
I have all round skills in all aspects of the building trade,Roofing,Carpentry,Ceramic tiling,plastering,Upvc Window etc.
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 13th Sep 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
TRM Roofing/Builder has answered 18 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How do you get a nice finish when applying sealant around baths and sinks 27
- I am planning to re-roof my garage using 2mm torch-on felt. The garage roof is about 19 feet long and only has a shallow gradient. Do I need to fit an underlay? 26
- What is the best method of installing mdf skirting boards? adhesive? plugs & screws? 19
- Is it possible to adjust the height of the hinges on upvc doors 12
- is it normal for the customer to pay 50% upfront before the work is started? 10