- Member since Mar 2011
- 59 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Aztec Bathrooms to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
My name is John Allen, I have been installing new bathrooms and repairing existing bathroom problems for more than 15 years and have built up my business through quality workmanship. I am professional, reliable, non smoking and provide the highest standard at a reasonable price.
- 2.Bathroom Fitter
About Aztec Bathrooms
I have been in the construction trade for over 30 years, first as a time served painter and decorator, later expanding my skills to include plumbing and wall and floor tiling. In the last five years, i've been installing bathrooms for for local companies such as Domani and Wickes. More recently, I have installed all the plumbing and bathrooms in the Northumberland Arms pub at Felton and the Percy Arms pub in Chatton, Northumberland. Please see the photos for more details.
I also work as part of a team who include qualified and time served plasterers, electricians, joiners and heating engineers whom I can call on to complete any works outside of my skill experience.
I'm a fully qualified painter and decorator with a 5 year apprenticeship. After a work break, I trained under a local tiler who specilised in the installation of natural stone including limestone, marble, slate and travertine. This then lead to training as a plumber to be able to install full bathrooms, kitchens and other plumbing jobs.
Recently the bulk of my work has been full bathroom refits, including wetrooms, underfloor heating systems and the relevant plumbing, electrics and tiling. Currently, I am not VAT registered, effectively giving customers a 20% discount!
Ask a tradesman
Aztec Bathrooms has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Is it common practice to use plastic pipes and push on joints in a new Extenstion 72
- How long should a job take? 10
- downstairs toilet floor 2
- hi, when i let the water out of the bath i can hear dripping in the kitchen wall and there is a terrible smell that lingers a while. is the bath waste pipe likely to have come loose? 1
- What is the best approach (financially viable) to tackle hairline cracks to the ceiling? 1