Aspire Stone Cleaning and Restoration
- Member since Sep 2015
- 35 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite Aspire Stone Cleaning and Restoration to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have over 20 years experience as a stone restorer and have qualifications in advanced brickwork and stone masonry. Our small team of skilled workers carry out top end work at affordable prices and with minimum disruption to you.
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
About Aspire Stone Cleaning and Restoration
Our work in the stone cleaning and restoration industry goes back several generations to some of the first company's founded in the London area.
Our techniques and skills have been handed down through older generations of guilded craftsmen who's techniques are just as valid today ,as they were when these techniques were first formulated.
Our work history includes the cleaning and restoration of some high profile buildings and monuments including;
* Somerset House.
* The French Embassy.
* Waterloo station (main entrance)
* Wandsworth Town Hall.
* Kings College Hospital.
* Naval college Greenwich.
We are currently focusing on much smaller projects with a more personalised approach to a localised demand in the restoration, conservation and preservation of property's small and large.
Our small team of skilled workers can carry out the following works to a very high standard;
* The removal and re-pointing of brickwork ( we cover and can replicate any known style pointing)
* The use of traditional lime mortars.
* The restoration and chemical cleaning of brickwork and stone.
* The repairs to all types of sandstone, limestone and brickwork.
* Rendering and plastering.
* Sandblasting. ( including all types of masonry, steel and ornamental furnishings)
* High pressure jet washing. (hot-wash, steam-clean)
* The removal of masonry paint.
* The repairing and painting of external masonry, windows and doors.
* The Restoration of chimney stacks, breasts and fireplaces.
* The building and construction of extensions, garden walls, flowerbeds and piers.
While our work can sound rather specialised we can assure you our prices are not. We offer a no obligation free quote and work closely with our valued clients with total clarity and transparency from the very start.
Barry Gayson ( company director)
NVQ 1 and 2 city and guilds in advance brickwork.
Diploma in stone-masonry and stone carving.
20 years time served as a stone restorer/cleaner.
CSCS health and safety certified.
Aspestos awareness certified.
licensed to operate mobile elevated working platforms .(CAT)
Experienced in managing site contracts, scheduling, programming and finishing works.
Liability insurance up to £1 million cover.
references available on request.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 14th Feb 17
Aspire Stone Cleaning and Restoration Ltd (trading as Aspire Stone Cleaning and Restoration Ltd)
Valid until: 27th Jan 18