Ike Obanye ARB RIBA
- Royal Borough Of Greenwich
- Member since Jun 2013
- 8 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Ike Obanye ARB RIBA to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am an RIBA Architect & Smarter Planning Champion (with a 98% Planning Application success rate...The remaining 2% were won at appeal) who is passionate about helping people achieve their architectural and design aspirations.
- 1.Architectural Designer
- 2.CAD Technician
About Ike Obanye ARB RIBA
Smarter Planning Champion with 100% Success Rate.
Over the past decade, I have enjoyed helping home owners, developers, and independent businesses realise their design aspirations and commercial endeavours.
So, whether you wish to extend your existing property to better suit your lifestyle, or you aspire to convert your place of business to better reflect your brand, I will work with you to determine the most economical, functional, and aesthetically pleasing solution, and help bring it into reality.
My unique 'stage by stage' pay-as-you-go design service, is specifically tailored to each project, to make sure your project remains exciting and its delivery process straight forward.
'We have been awarded Smarter Planning Champion status by the Planning Portal. This confirms our commitment to follow best-practice guidelines for the submission of planning applications, saving time, money and carbon for our clients and helping local authorities to process our applications as quickly and efficiently as possible.'
Smarter Planning Champion
Chartered RIBA Architect (Royal Institute of British Architects)
Registered UK Architect (Architects Registration Board),
Advanced Architecture (Pg Dip) - Cambridge University,
Project Management (Prince 2) - University of Westminster,
Postgrad Architecture (BArch) - Manchester School of Architecture,
Architecture + Urban Design (MArch) - Manchester School of Architecture,
Architectural Technology (BSc Hons) 1st Class - University of Central Lancashire