- Member since Dec 2011
- 3 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Architectural Services to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We provide a complete managed design & drawing service including free initial consultation, planning applications, building regulations and Structural Engineer calculations for extensions, loft conversions, internal alterations and new builds.
About Architectural Services
The majority of our work is on residential projects including porches, extensions, garage conversions, loft conversions and new builds.
We also work on commercial projects, our most recent being a large extension and internal re-modelling of a residential care home in Liss Forest.
We cover a large area and have completed many projects in:
Rickmansworth, Hanwell, Haslemere, Petersfield, Alton, Bordon, Fleet, Chichester, Portsmouth, Havant, Littlehampton, Waterlooville, Hayling Island, Arundel and Barnham
The skills we offer include:
- Architectural Design
- In depth planning & permitted development knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of current Building Regulations
- Laser measured surveys to ensure accuracy
- CAD design so changes can be made quickly and efficiently
- Planning and building regulations application management
Ask a tradesman
Architectural Services has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- How near can my neighbour build an extention to my boundry, the size he is considering does not require plannning concent.In adition this extention is going limit view / sunlight can i object? 87
- Planning permission - do I need it if my neighbours have done the same thing? 13
- hi two questions, wanting a porch built front of house 6 x 3 feet where do i get plans drawn up?and is it allowable to have downstairs toilet entry from kitchen?, 6
- If I am not extending my property and only changing interior, do I need Planning Permission? 4
- Im planning to have a single storey extension built to the side of my property, do i need to leave room of a path to the rear of the property ??? 3