PB Design & Build
- Member since Feb 2009
- 54 feedback comments, 96% positive
Start your project
Invite PB Design & Build to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
PB Design & Build. Cares .Delivers and provides. What you require at the cost you desire. Your satisfaction is our gain, i have over 35 years in the trade and a team of trusted tradesmen. also many happy customers as you can see on this site. Paul
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Conversion Specialist
- 5.Kitchen Fitter
- 6.Window Fitter
About PB Design & Build
employed untill 21yrs
Self employed from age 21.
Worked abroad & in the Chanell isles for ten years and other parts of Europe.
Managed up to 30 employees and projects up to approx £250000.00
Senior manager in the private health sector 2000-2005 For Lonsdale estates building and renovating large propertys for nursing homes and day care centers
Self employed again to date in Devon & if i get the time a bit of fishing
I am a multi skilled time served tradesman of the old school. I learnt at colledge & on site.I have many years experience in many aspects of the industry working here and abroad. Delivering quality work. I have a full portfolio & excellent references.
My qualifications are clear when you have seen my work. I had apprentiship as a bricklayer then as there was no work (Unless in Germany) I took two years as a carpenter.) I started in the trade with my father, at a very young age. I now look back and think that was slave Labour !! But i could lay bricks for a garden wall by the age of 14. I also have a level 3 NVQ diploma in construction contracting operations city & guilds. Well thats enough about me. Contact me for a free estimate & quality project carried out for you.
I am now multi skilled in several trades.Having worked alongside other profesionals over time. I have worked all over the UK & abroad on small to the largest of projects, such as prisons & harbours / hospitals or small extensions & plenty of renovation/refurb projects. & i have been self employed 35yrs and have Professional & client references. my work portfolio can be viewed by email or in person.
Ask a tradesman
PB Design & Build has answered 37 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I have recently removed tile of a bathroom wall....the adhesive is still on the wall...can anyone tell me how to remove it easily??? or is it possible to tile over the adhesive again? 54
- need to build a dividing wall between the loft space of a semi-detached house.what method would be the most pratical and cost effective ? 10
- Fitting skirting board to a VERY TIGHT bend 7
- I live in a low water pressure flat, what is the best type of shower ti get installed. Would I need to have a pump fitted as well. 3
- What comes first 3