Andy the Handyman
- Thornton Cleveleys
- Member since Dec 2016
- 10 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Andy the Handyman to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been involved in domestic property maintenance and repairs for over 20 years. I recently retired from the Police and re-trained to be a Domestic Electrician at City and Guilds level and have applied for Competent person status with STROMA . I aim to be on time, complete a job to a high standard and at a competitive price. I can fit kitchens, tile, paint & decorate, fit sockets, lights, garage re-wires, basic plumbing, fencing, pressure washing & garden maintenance.
About Andy the Handyman
Additional sockets, outside lights, garage/shed wiring,painting, decorating, tiling, fitting kitchens, constructing flat pack furniture, security advice, gardening, pressure washing, cleaning gutters, decking, fixing toilets, outside taps.
1) Level 3 - City & Guilds (Part P 2393) Certificate in the Building Regulations for electrical installations in dwellings.
2) Level 3 - City & Guilds Certificate (2382) in the requirements for electrical installations BS7671 : 2008 (2015).
3) City & Guilds Certificate (4141-01) electrical installation work within a domestic dwelling.
4) Level 2 - City & Guilds Certificate (2392) in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification.
5) EAL level 3 inspection and testing.
6) EAL Periodic inspection.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 16th Jan 17
Andy the Handyman (trading as Andy the Handyman)
Valid until: 15th Jan 18