Andy the Handyman
- Thornton Cleveleys
- Member since Dec 2016
- 11 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Andy the Handyman to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been involved in domestic property maintenance and repairs for over 20 years. I`m a retired Police Officer & re-trained as a Domestic Electrician at City and Guilds level and am now part P (competent person) registered via STROMA . I turn up on time, have a good work ethic and am competitively price. I can undertake most jobs i.e. full re-wires, new consumer units, extra lights & sockets, general repairs & maintenance, gardening, tiling, basic plumbing & Painting & decorating.
About Andy the Handyman
Additional sockets, outside lights, garage/shed wiring,painting, decorating, tiling, fitting kitchens, constructing flat pack furniture, security advice, gardening, pressure washing, cleaning gutters, decking, fixing toilets, outside taps.
1) Registered on the competent person scheme for domestic electrics with STROMA and can self certify work and notify building control.
2) Level 3 - City & Guilds (Part P 2393) Certificate in the Building Regulations for electrical installations in dwellings.
3) Level 3 - City & Guilds Certificate (2382) in the requirements for electrical installations BS7671 : 2008 (2015).
4) City & Guilds Certificate (4141-01) electrical installation work within a domestic dwelling.
5) Level 2 - City & Guilds Certificate (2392) in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification.
6) EAL level 3 inspection and testing.
7) EAL Periodic inspection.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 16th Jan 17
Andy the Handyman (trading as Andy the Handyman)
Valid until: 15th Jan 18