- Member since Dec 2011
- 24 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Andrew Johnson to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
With over 18 years experience as a City & Guilds qualified bricklayer. I have been working for myself since 2006 on a number of different projects from domestic to commercial from house extensions, single new builds, executive houses to commercial units.
- New Builds
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Conversions - General
- Driveways (Paved & Loose Surface)
- Restoration & Refurbishment
About Andrew Johnson
I learned my trade through my fathers building company starting at the bottom and working my way up then setting up my own company. As well as being qualified in City & Guilds trowel occupation i have extensive knowledge in project management. I have gained a great deal of knowledge in the building trade by working on various projects from house extensions, single new builds, executive houses and commercial units. We have an extensive portfolio and many satisfied customers who would recommend us. We have a team of professional and highly skilled tradesmen ready to undertake any project we are successful in tendering for.
City & Guilds Level 2 Trowel Occupations (Bricklayer)
First Aider Brickwork, Stonework, House Extensions, Newbuilds, Restoration & Refurb, Patios, Block Paving
Ask a tradesman
Andrew Johnson has answered 2 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
Other great tradespeople in Peterborough
- Extension Builders in Peterborough
- New Home Builders in Peterborough
- Bricklayers in Peterborough
- Groundworkers in Peterborough
- Carpenters & Joiners in Peterborough
- Conversion Specialists in Peterborough
- Stonemasons in Peterborough
- Driveway Pavers in Peterborough
- Repointing Specialists in Peterborough
- Decking Specialists in Peterborough
- Builders in Peterborough
- Tradesmen in PE7