Ampersand EPM Ltd
- Member since Sep 2011
- 5 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Ampersand EPM Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Property repairs, refurbishments, and restorations across the Midlands. A prompt, polite and knowledgeable service from quotation to completion.
- 1.Extension Builder
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Conversion Specialist
- 4.Kitchen Fitter
About Ampersand EPM Ltd
We have carried out a wide range of projects, each one unique in terms of budget and requirements. Period restorations, contemporary interiors, modern kitchens, returning original features, installing data networks, lime pointing to stone or brickwork and so on. The work is carried out by professionals who are qualified and experienced within their trade disciplines.
To simplify the process for customers you will have a single contact to deal with, and I can discuss the work with you and offer suggestions if required. I have over 30 years experience in the building trade including project management.
All work will be completed in line with current legislation, and all waste materials will be disposed of by approved contractors.
Member of the Federation of Master Builders.
City & Guilds qualified.
Part 'P' registered.
Prince2 (project management) practitioner.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Checked on 14th Dec 17
Ampersand EPM Ltd (trading as Ampersand EPM Ltd)
Valid until: 6th Dec 18
Ask a tradesman
Ampersand EPM Ltd has answered 11 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Building work required for fitting external bi-fold or sliding patio doors 6
- What sort of tradesman do I need to convert a window to a patio door? 2
- Changing slope in garden and replacing steps 1
- adjoining garden wall has several long, horizontal cracks from hairline to 6mm 1
- Whats the best lighting to have installed for a home-based Design Studio? 1