A.M Joinery Services LTD
- Cleator Moor
- Member since Dec 2011
- 48 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite A.M Joinery Services LTD to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi, I'm Andrew. I pride myself on quality workmanship, and I am committed to providing a friendly, and professional service. My prices are competitive and affordable. But I cannot compete with under skilled men who are undercutting everyone. We cover all trades and can do anything you need done.
- 1.Carpenter & Joiner
- 2.Flooring Fitter
About A.M Joinery Services LTD
2006 - 2010 - served my apprenticeship with a small family firm in cumbria that done alot of extention work and new builds.
2010- 2011 - Worked for a large firm in Manchester, that done all its work for various different councils, mostly maintanence work on council properties. Got laid off due to losing their main contract.
2011 - present- Self employed
Built up and great reputation for my business doing all kinds of joinery work. We do a lot of new kitchens and big decking jobs, also have a contract to supply and fit fencing for a firm who build new houses. We have 2 joiners and an apprentice on our team and are slowly growing all the time.
Also worked on the channel 4 show "you deseve this house", doing various different joinery work for the team.
I am fully qualifed in carpentry and joinery (city and guilds NVQ level 2 & 3)
I have a current CSCS health and safety card.
I have a portfolio of all my certificates which I can show to customers. I take great detail in all my work and always finish it to a high standard. I always aim to please all of my customers and finish the job as well as they would like it. No job is too small or big.
Ask a tradesman
A.M Joinery Services LTD has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- A friend of mine has fitted some skirting board recently but I noticed soon afterward that in some corners he has not cut a right angle when joining to the end of the wall...is this correct??? 8
- New Skirting Board Fitting 5
- KronoSwiss Grand - Good or Bad? 4
- I am laying a 20mm, t&g solid wood floor. The sub floor is chip board and not even. I am laying down a 5mm fibreboard and floating the wood foor on top no gluing. Is this ok, any advise appreciated?. 4
- Floor Access 1