- Member since Feb 2012
- 12 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Amber Paving to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Amber Paving is a professional driveway and paving specialist that provides services in and around the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire area. We are very proud to be members of the "Federation of Master Builders" & also "TrustaTrader". This highlights our commitment to top quality.
- Driveway Paver
About Amber Paving
When making home improvements it can be difficult to know who to trust to carry out the work. Amber Paving has over 19 years experience in the block paving, driveway, patio and groundwork's industry and work is completed to the very highest standards by our skilled team. Amber Paving has worked hard to delivery the very best customer satisfaction and to maintain and develop our great reputation for a professional and friendly service.
For a free no obligation quotation please contact us.
Amber Paving is a truly professional service with a great reputation for going the extra mile to make a difference to your home and garden. With over 19 years experience in paving and driveway installation we can cater to all your needs. We also offer a bespoke driveway and garden design service and our experts are on hand to help you create your perfect driveway, patio or garden.
Our company offers a top quality service at affordable prices and we are more that happy to provide references and examples of our work in your local area. Amber Paving is a company you can trust to deliver the service you require.
Ask a tradesman
Amber Paving has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- am i legally required to face the smoothe side of my fence to my neighbour, he say's i am. 89
- Can you put tarmac on top of tarmac? 6
- how long does it take to dig out a driveway? an average driveway that can accomodate 2 cars. driveway mainy grass , but a small area with concrete about 10% of the driveway is concrete 3
- Garden Fence 1
- It is February and so is it a good time to build a patio with slabs?