Alix James Decorators
- Member since Sep 2012
- 14 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite Alix James Decorators to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
At Alix James Decorators, we are proud to provide a professional and highly personalised painting & decorating service, working with you to tailor designs and finishes to your specific requirements. We are members of the national Painting & Decorating Association, have an impeccable service record & are the proud winners of ‘Best of Houzz - 2017’, '2018', '2019' & NOW '2020'! Give us a call & let us transform your space.
- Painting & Decorating
- Restoration & Refurbishment
About Alix James Decorators
"A fast, friendly & efficient service!"
~ FREE, detailed quotations,
~ Affordable prices,
~ Fully Insured labour (£2million public, £10million employers),
~ A punctual, respectful, tidy & unobtrusive work force,
~ CRB / DBS certified & C.I.S. registered,
~ Flexible work hours, to fit around your life or business requirements.
No job too small, we handle both commercial & residential contracts - decorating homes, hotels, period & listed buildings, surgeries, offices, schools & commercial premises.
Contact us today, for your FREE, no obligation quotation.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* Over 25 years experience;
* Members of the national Painting & Decorating Association [PDA];
* Approved & certified wood restoration contractor for Timbabuild UK [Chemfix];
* Winners of numerous accolades, including 'Best of Houzz 2016-17', 'Best of Houzz 2017-18' & now 'Best of Houzz 2018-19'!
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £2,000,000.00
Valid until: 29th Sep 2022
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesperson
Alix James Decorators has answered 7 questions on Ask a Tradesperson. Here's their top 5 answers.
- painting on newly plastered walls - need to put any other surface covering on walls before painting? 496
- Can I size new plaster with 50/50 water and PVC glue? 4
- Paint before or after fireplace installation? 2
- Will spray painting a stripped-back decorative cornice give a professional finish? 1
- Problem ceiling 1