A G Plumbing
- Member since Sep 2008
- 201 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite A G Plumbing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I have been running my own business for 20 years now installing bathrooms. I also carry out all aspects of plumbing, from dripping taps to boilers replacement tiling,plastering, painting and all electrical work. A friendly reliable service. All work is guaranteed Fully insured We can also accept payments via credit and debit card.
- Central Heating
- Bathroom Fitting
- Kitchen Fitting
- Painting & Decorating
- Hard Flooring
About A G Plumbing
I have been running my own business for 20 years now installing bathrooms. I also carry out all aspects of plumbing, from dripping taps to boilers replacement tiling,plastering, painting and all electrical work. A friendly reliable service. All work is guaranteed Fully insured
We can also accept payments via credit and debit card.
City and guilds training
Public Liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Valid until: 14th Nov 2021
Public liability insurance
Covers your property, or the property of a third party, in the event of damage caused by a tradesperson or their employees. It does not cover poor workmanship and the policy may contain conditions that could restrict cover.
Professional indemnity insurance
Provides cover for losses arising out of professional errors in design and/or specifications offered as part of the service. This insurance is typically used by architects, designers, engineers, and design & build contractors.
MyBuilder does not verify public liability or indemnity insurance. Check this tradesperson’s insurance covers everything you need.
A unique insurance policy designed from the ground up to guarantee the success of your job. Including cover for poor workmanship, the loss of your deposit or if the tradesperson ceases trading. Learn more
Ask a tradesman
A G Plumbing has answered 3 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- I have a water hammer problem when I flush my downstairs wc. could the problem be my ballcock system as the noise comes from there when i move the shut of valve? 2
- My bathroom flooded last night, going into the kitchen below. The flooring is laminate, i suspect the whole floor needs to be replaced, and tiled. Is this a straightforward job?
- Noise after my neighbours above me flush the toilets
Other great tradespeople in Peterborough
- Heating Engineers in Peterborough
- Plumbers in Peterborough
- Bathroom Fitters in Peterborough
- Kitchen Fitters in Peterborough
- Painters & Decorators in Peterborough
- Handymen in Peterborough
- Flooring Fitters in Peterborough
- Fencers in Peterborough
- Tilers in Peterborough
- Carpenters & Joiners in Peterborough
- Tradesmen in PE2