ABS Plumbing & Electrical ltd
- King's Lynn
- Member since Jan 2009
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like ABS Plumbing & Electrical ltd to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Trained as a electrician, qualified to City & Guilds with part P for testing and certification. I have worked in industry, commercial and domestic. Experienced also in general plumbing, qualified for servicing & installing unvented cylinders, carrying out plumbing repairs etc.
About ABS Plumbing & Electrical ltd
Trained and time served as a electrician, qualified to City & Guilds with part P, for electrical testing and certification.
I tend to specialise on the small electrical installations, repairs and jobs such as additional circuits in domestic premises, anything from a socket to a new consumer unit.
I have worked in industry, commercial and domestic.
Experienced also in general plumbing, installing bathrooms and plumbing repairs etc, anything from a tap washer to a new bathroom.
I have installed heating systems and would be able to work on the 'wet' side of a heating system such as installing additional radiators but I am not 'Gas Safe' qualified, which rules out installing or servicing gas boilers.
I am now qualified to install & service unvented H/W cylinders.
Qualified electrical and plumbing
Part P qualified for electrical testing Multi skilled Electrical engineer with plumbing and heating experience.
Qualified to install & service unvented H/W cylinders.
Qualified to part P electrical
Ask a tradesman
ABS Plumbing & Electrical ltd has answered 27 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Can downlighters be put into ceiling without having to take it down / new ceiling / flooring lifted in room above? Is this easily done? 13
- What qualifications do you need to self certify electrical work? 9
- Is it safe to place cable horizontally connecting sockets in a kitchen behind tiling? 9
- How to get a new water supply pipe into house 7
- Pressure in Boiler drops to 0 after radiators reloacted 7