- Member since Sep 2010
- 93 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Tomlinson Roofing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction at all times. We have a very experienced team of roofers, who are all time served. We are members of the Confederation of Roofing, and Competent Roofing, and we are regulated by these, ensuring we comply with regulations. We no longer sub contract work out.
- 2.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About Tomlinson Roofing
Originally our business was property maintenance in partnership with another company,covering all aspects of home maintenance using sub contractors. However in the last 18 months we have moved away from this side of the business to concentrate on our core skill Roofing. We only employ highly trained employees who take pride in their work. The roofing team has over 40 years of experience between them. The team have worked on many projects from small to large. These included full re-roofs to small repairs. We are regulated by Competent roofer/ Confederation of Roofing who inspect our work/s during the year ensuring we always comply to building regulations.
Nvq 2/3 roofing.
Roofing city Guilds
Confederation Of Roofing.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Checked on 5th Jul 16
Tomlinson Roofing (trading as Tomlinson Roofing)
Valid until: 28th Jun 17
Ask a tradesman
Tomlinson Roofing has answered 22 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Would a professional plasterer use one coat plaster? 22
- When I empty my bathroom sink or flush the loo water comes up through the shower plug hole? The loo also fills up quite a bit as does the downstairs loo? 5
- New boiler losing pressure, installer says they need to take floor up? 3
- Hello Guys, I had my boiler moved today. Its a glow worm 30ci when I turn it on it try's to fire up a couple of times then shows f9. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards Dave 2
- Tapping noise from the waste pipe when the shower/ bath is run 2