A J Keating
- Wood Green
- Member since Jan 2014
- 6 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite A J Keating to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello we are a family firm based in north London. With more than15 years experience doing mostly exterior work. We enjoy difficult jobs and like a problem to be solved. Retaining walls, drainage, foundations are our bread an butter.We pride ourselves on a great job at a fair price.
- Groundwork & Foundations
- Fascias & Soffits
About A J Keating
Before starting my company I worked on major sites in Dublin, Sydney and the west end of London. All my experience is in groundworks , paving , stonework and structural concrete. I wouldn't know how to , or be interested in, fitting a kitchen cabinet or tiling a bathroom.If it involves digging or concrete we have a soloution for you.
I am a time served ground worker , 2 years on the home bush site in Sydney
7 years as a concrete driller and specialist demolition supervisor in Mayfair and Dublin
3 years groundworks and landscaping in Penzance , Cornwall with Tremenere landscapes
Ask a tradesman
A J Keating has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- How much ballast and cement do I need for 1.6m cubed of footings? 4
- How many small bags of ballast would I need to make a metre of concrete 1
- External Porcelain tiles - traditional or pedestal laying?
- Water Appearing in Circular Patches on Inside Wall - Horizontal Crack on Outside Wall Above Window
- Digging footings - want to dig garden up and concrete it fully to apply decking tiles