A Finishing Touch
- Member since Jun 2010
- 92 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite A Finishing Touch to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Gary. I have been plastering on residential and commercial properties including insurance jobs for around 25 years. I started at age 24 and celebrated my 40th birthday in may 2008. I also use contractors that that are specialists in there own fields, for example bricklayers, roofers, carpentry etc. We welcome any job no matter how big or small.
- 2.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 3.Painter & Decorator
- 5.Landscape Gardener
About A Finishing Touch
On my website I have pictures of some of the work undertaken to give you an idea of our workmanship-Please feel free to browse and contact me if you have any queries. This site is in the process of being built so please be patient with me, after all I am a specialist in MY field and web design is not it. Thanks Gary.
18 years hands on experience I specialise in plastering and exterior rendering. I also do floor and wall tiling and subcontract work to skilled bricklayers, carpenters, plumbers and electricians whom I have had a good working relatonship with for many years.
Ask a tradesman
A Finishing Touch has answered 4 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- I have an 18v dewalt cordless drill ant some high quality hss drill bits but I can't drill through the metal lintel above my window, please help 2
- we need a stud wall moved; is it the sort of job for a plasterer, or buuilder? 1
- Inadvisable to paint wall first if skim-plastering it later on?
- New render sounds hollow. What to do?