- Member since Jan 2019
- 7 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite AEG-Building to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I am an older builder started over 40 years ago and although apprenticed as a carpenter I am able to carry out most trades to a good quality excepting Gas work and Electrical. Experienced in kitchen installations and refurbishments also small extensions understand the building control regulations and I am very good at sorting out the problem jobs having the long term experience I understand people have budgets and always try to keep within Estimates.
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
- Kitchen Fitting
Ask a tradesman
AEG-Building has answered 10 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Which kitchen work surface should we have installed? 5
- Asbestos texture coating.
- My kitchen fitter messed up my plumbing and left the job awfully done
- Need to move the door hinges up/down to match the hinge placement on current doorframe..
- My builder is refusing to do work which was asked and agreed to be done