ADB Services UK Ltd
- Member since Jan 2015
- 189 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite ADB Services UK Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hello, Thanks for reading. ADB Services are a family business of builders, operating for in excess of 100 years, over 4 generations. Friendly & reliable, time-served tradesmen. We are always clean, tidy, respectful and considerate in your property. We are fully insured, Qualified Tradesmen. With sensible prices we always aim for 100% satisfaction first time - every time. No job is ever too small, [or even too large!] We are a one-stop shop, please take a look at our profile to see what we do-
- 1.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 3.Painter & Decorator
- 6.Carpenter & Joiner
- 7.Demolition Contractor
- 9.Tree Surgeon
About ADB Services UK Ltd
We are the one-stop-shop for Building & Maintenance services and its what we have been doing successfully for decades!
If what you need isnt listed, please just ask! We probably do it and it’s just not listed here!
A small sample of what we do for domestic & commercial clients....
∗ Planned, reactive & day-to-day maintenance. All small works, repairs & installations etc.
∗ Renovation & Refurbishment projects.
∗ New Kitchens & Bathrooms, supplied & fitted
∗ Painting & Decorating [time served operatives], Internal & Externally, High-Level & Cherry Picker works [Qualified operators] Cleaning, High Pressure powerwashing.
* All Restoration works
* Post & Pre-tenancy works for landlords
* Fire/Flood/Disaster Response & Restoration
∗ Roofline, cladding and guttering
∗ Removals & Relocation assistance
∗ Demolition, Deconstruction and waste removals. [Environment Agency Registered Waste Carriers, Licence Number CBDU80123]
∗ HMO Modifications & compliance works, free advice for landlords
∗ Plumbing & Electrical installations and repairs. Smoke & C02 Alarms [Interlinked or Wireless systems] supplied and fitted
∗ Electrical & Gas inspections and testing, EICR/CP12 Landlords certificates
∗ Handyman services- anything from sticking doors & hinges, locks, curtain poles/shelves/pictures & mirrors put up, light fittings changed or installed, power problems, dripping taps & blocked sinks etc.
∗ Emergency & urgent works
∗ Short notice & out-of-hours working available.
∗ Tree felling/reducing & Vegetation clearance works. Either felling/reducing only or full felling and clearance/removal services
Just a small sample of our regular clients who use us as a 'go to' service include: Bellway Homes Plc, Andrews Property Services, Watkins Group PLC, West London Mission. Many commercial premises, Managing Agents & Charities.
All waste is removed from site and recycled and reused where we can or appropriately disposed of to licensed facilities.
We are a registered waste carrier. Licence Number: CBDU80123
• We NEVER use subcontractors; all works are completed in-house by our own staff [almost all family members!]
• We do not ask clients to supply any items like tools, [yes some people on here do!] any materials or plant etc. Customers are welcome to provide materials if they wish.
• We do not demand cash on completion or any daily payments.
• Our Payment terms are 48 hours [Private Clients] or 14 days if a commercial client.
• Payment is by VAT invoice, payable by BACS only, unless agreed otherwise
• We require a deposit on any works valued over £1500, which is 25% of the total quote value.
• ALL quotes are given without obligation and FOC – EXCEPT insurance claims. its highly likely that a cost will be incurred by us carrying out a quote for insurance claims, so please ensure that you make this clear if asking for a quote for insurance purposes
All of our workforce are time-served operatives and 99% are family members who have worked together in the building industry for over 30 years.
Our Gas Engineers & Plumbers are registered with the IPHE and on the Gas Safe Register and our Electricians are at the least fully qualified to 17th Edition and registered with NICEIC or equivalent.
All our workforce hold CSCS Cards, we have PASMA and IPAF cardholders where required too. Senior staff hold SMSTS and/or Gold CSCS cards.
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £5,000,000.00
Checked on 16th May 17
ADB Services UK Ltd
Valid until: 15th May 18
Ask a tradesman
ADB Services UK Ltd has answered 8 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
Other great tradespeople in Aldermanbury
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists in Aldermanbury
- Kitchen Fitters in Aldermanbury
- Painters & Decorators in Aldermanbury
- Handymen in Aldermanbury
- Plumbers in Aldermanbury
- Carpenters & Joiners in Aldermanbury
- Demolition Contractors in Aldermanbury
- Plasterers in Aldermanbury
- Tree Surgeons in Aldermanbury
- Builders in Aldermanbury