- Member since Feb 2011
- 13 feedback comments, 77% positive
Start your project
Invite A Wakefield to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Experts in all types of tiling - bathrooms/kitchens/roofs.Many specialist tiling jobs with polished porcelain,travetine,marble,glass and mosaics.Also fully fit bathrooms and kitchens replacing existing suites or constructing from scratch. We pride ourselves on final finish and attention to detail.
- 1.Bathroom Fitter
- 2.Kitchen Fitter
- 5.Restoration & Refurb Specialist
- 6.Conversion Specialist
- 9.Painter & Decorator
- 10.Carpenter & Joiner
- 11.Fascias, Soffits and Guttering Specialist
About A Wakefield
Over 20 years experience in all aspects of property maintenance.
Specialists at bathrooms and kitchens. City & Guilds qualified plumber.
Experienced at garage conversions and flat refurbishments.
Skilled at all types of roofing including lead work, flat roofing, guttering,tiling and slating.
Plastering and decorating can also be done.
All work finished to a high standard, professional finish. Love thinking outside the box to solve problematic jobs that others can't!
Passionate about old cottages and using traditional methods to sympathetically restore the buildings.
References from many different customers from a variety of jobs.
Please see photos for examples of our work.
CITY AND GUILDS DOMESTIC PLUMBING 2006
WATER REGULATIONS (WRAS APPROVED)
20 years trade experience
Ask a tradesman
A Wakefield has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Porcelain flooring 1
- can you place plastic decorative wall panel sheets over existing plastic wall sheets? 1
- I need to replace the siphon unit on a close coupled WC in my bathroom but the cistern is fixed to the tiled wall with silicon sealant instead of screws so I cannot remove it. What do I do?
- Can loft boards be used in a bathroom to replace floor boards?
- How to fix wet walls in a bathroom?