- Member since Jan 2009
- 126 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite AC Plumbing to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
I cover all of the Greater Manchester area, and work on a wide range of projects from small leaks to complete bathrooms. Punctuality, politeness, and quality workmanship at a fair price are what keep me busy and help retain my customers. Please review my feedback and photos.
- Central Heating
About AC Plumbing
Bathrooms, en-suites, maintenance and leaks. Whether it's a new tap, leaky pipe, new washing machine, replacement radiator, garden tap, new bathroom, then drop me a line. I even do tiling.
I have previously worked on commercial projects, but approximately 7 years ago I decided to solely work on domestic properties. The majority of my work is from existing clients and through word of mouth.
NVQ Level 2.
Ask a tradesman
AC Plumbing has answered 6 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- i have bare pipes coming through the floor for my radiators how do i figure out which pipe needs the thermostat on 21
- Is an acrylic bath strong enough to stand in for a shower? 17
- How do I check the fuse rating for an electric shower and if a new electric shower is a suitable replacement? 9
- Weight of a cast irong radiator (160kg!) supported? 2
- do you fit a bath before or after tiling 2