Acorn Joinery and Kitchens (Wirral)
- Member since Jul 2017
- 39 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Invite Acorn Joinery and Kitchens (Wirral) to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Small business, specialising in all aspects of kitchen work from basic refurbishments, replacement worktops, cabinet doors to full design (with CAD drawings) and installation. General joinery and property maintenance, both commercial and domestic.
- Kitchen Fitting
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
About Acorn Joinery and Kitchens (Wirral)
Complete kitchen installations
All joinery services
Replacement double glazed units
I carry out work for letting agencies incorporating property repairs.
General Handyman services.
I completed my apprenticeship at McTay Marine in 1986, most of my time there was spent fitting out ships cabins, I've worked in the Joinery/ kitchen fitting industry since then with the exception of 7 years.
Ask a tradesman
Acorn Joinery and Kitchens (Wirral) has answered 20 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- Which kitchen brand would you recommend? Howdens, B&Q homebase, ikea etc 4
- Get job and experience in the trade 1
- Is it worth paying more for a Wren kitchen compared to B&Q or Wickes? 1
- Replace bottom step on stairs 1
- Is it acceptable to do work for a client that has not been agreed and then demand payment? 1