Abbott & Costello Interiors
- Member since Sep 2010
- 108 feedback comments, 97% positive
Start your project
Post your job to invite tradespeople like Abbott & Costello Interiors to get in touch. You’ll also get email alerts when other MyBuilder tradespeople are interested.Post a job
Hello, Welcome to Abbott & Costello Interiors profile. We are small but high quality domestic and workplace flooring company. We have more than 13 years of experience serving across London. There is no project too small or too big for us. Please get in touch for free quote. Cheers!
- 1.Flooring Fitter
- 2.Carpenter & Joiner
About Abbott & Costello Interiors
We have 13 years experience with domestic and commercial flooring projects.
Here at Abbott & Costello Interiors we have only one aim - happy client.
We belive, that we are a bit different because of our honesty and passion.
We work hard to keep: on time, on budget and disruption to a minimum service.
We have hundreds of happy customers across London, able to give references if required.
Why us? Because We try harder!
-all types of hardwood flooring- solid wood or engineered wood- floating, nailed or glued
-parquet flooring installation
-laminate & vinyl flooring
-flooring rerstoration (sanding, varnishing, painting)
Kitchens fitting & joinery/carpentry:
-from magnet, howdens, ikea to much more expensive brands
-bespoke joinery (build in wardrobes, alcove cabinets, shelves and bookcases)
-bespoke shop/reception desks
-coffe shops, tea points and brakefast bars
Ask a tradesman
Abbott & Costello Interiors has answered 15 questions on Ask a Tradesman. Here's their top 5 answers.
- I have a problem with damp stains reappearing on my bathroom ceiling and wall. 16
- Grout cracking in bathroom - what's the best way to sort this out? 14
- Is it possible to get a gas safe certificate for an already installed boiler? 9
- Common DIY mistakes when painting rooms 7
- I want to paint a feature wall in a bedroom. I prefer silk finish, but the colour I want only comes in matt emulsion. Would it look odd if I had one wall in matt and the other 3 in silk emulsion? 6