A1 Planning Portal Ltd
- Member since Apr 2017
- 16 feedback comments, 100% positive
Start your project
Invite A1 Planning Portal Ltd to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
At A1 Planning, we produce detailed architectural drawings and technical drawings using the latest CAD (computer-aided design) software. The architectural drawings produced by our team allow the client’s design ideas to be developed into a coherent proposal in order to accelerate a smooth development through Planning and Building Control. Architectural drawings form the basis of any proposed construction work and are fundamental in the planning process.
- Architectural Designer
About A1 Planning Portal Ltd
In order to produce architectural drawings it is likely that we will need to carry out a measured survey of the premises. During a measured survey we will make an accurate recording of the client’s property using a laser measure. The notes taken during the site visit will allow us to begin to produce the client’s architectural drawings back at the office. It is the details and measurements gathered from this initial survey that allow us to establish the exact dimensions of the property, forming the basis of our architectural drawings.
Following the survey, the architectural drawings will be produced. The client can expect to receive initial architectural drawings approximately two weeks after the site survey. If the client requires any changes to the drawings they will be informed of the time they can expect to wait to receive the amended architectural drawings. There are many forms of architectural drawings that clients might require.
SERVICES WE OFFER:
- Pre-Planning advice.
- Planning applications for domestic extensions, alterations and new dwellings.
- Planning applications for commercial buildings, factories, offices, flats, village halls, schools, land-fill and change of use.
- Planning application for new access’s and alterations to the highway.
- Preparation of scaled plans and all related design work.
- Flood plain risk assessments.
- Works to Listed Buildings and schedule monuments.
- Health and safety inspections to public buildings and schools.
- Building Regulation advice.
- Building regulations applications for domestic extensions, alterations and new dwellings.
- Building regulations applications for commercial buildings, factories, offices, flats, village halls, schools, land-fill and change of use.
- SAP / SBEM calculations.
- Structural calculations and design.
- Health and Safety inspections and reports.
- Disabled access inspections and reports.
- Fire precaution requirements inspection and reports.
- Water consumption calculations.
Btech National Diploma in Construction Barking College
Civil Engineering at London City University
BA Hons Architecture at University of Greenwich
Introduction To Planning University Of Westminster
Public liability InsuranceLimit of indemnity: £1,000,000.00
Checked on 14th Oct 17
A1 Planning Portal Ltd
Valid until: 13th Oct 18
Ask a tradesman
A1 Planning Portal Ltd has answered 3 questions on Ask a Tradesman.