Paul Gregory Design
- Member since Jun 2014
- 45 feedback comments, 98% positive
Start your project
Invite Paul Gregory Design to provide you with a quote and enjoy all the benefits of posting a job on MyBuilder.
Hi my name is Paul, I have had over 34 years experience in the kitchen fitting industry, I feel that my strengths are attention to detail and that I have completed my advanced City and Guilds as a carpenter and joiner. It is important to me that I manage all your requirements and help bring your vision to life.
- Kitchen Fitting
- Joinery & Cabinet Making
About Paul Gregory Design
I have worked as a kitchen fitter and joiner for 34 year.
In my working life I have been a Bedroom fitter for Sharps bedrooms, I have also worked for Moben kitchens as a kitchen designer.
Time served carpenter and joiner.
I also hold an advanced qualification in City and Guilds.
Ask a tradesman
Paul Gregory Design has answered 5 questions on Ask a Tradesman.
- Should i have to pay for sundry items when having kitchen fitted 2
- Intergrated Fridge Freezer ... 1
- What is the best material for kitchen cabinets?
- Replacing full width integrated dishwasher with slimline integrated
- Mason mitre butt or square butt joint on square edge laminate worktop? Any definitive answer?