How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable plumbers in Leeds. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested plumbers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
Can I find a same-day plumber in Leeds with MyBuilder?
Burst pipe? Clogged toilet? A plumbing issue can strike at any time of day or night, but MyBuilder helps you get the quickest response from tradespeople who are available to help.
Post the details of your job and we’ll alert plumbers who are local to you. Over 90% of jobs receive interest from tradespeople, and you’ll usually get a response within a few minutes.
Tradespeople provide a quote upfront, and you can check their work history and reviews from previous customers to find the most experienced and trusted person for the job.
What will I pay for a plumber in Leeds?
You can expect to pay between £40 and £70 per hour for a plumber in Leeds, with last-minute jobs typically costing more. You might also be charged a higher rate for work that needs to be carried out in the evening or at the weekend.
Larger jobs such as bathroom refits are usually charged by the day, and this can range between £500 and £650.
For small jobs, it’s always worth checking whether there’s a minimum call-out fee beforehand. Read our pricing guide for more information.
How do I find a recommended plumber in Leeds?
At MyBuilder, all tradespeople are fully vetted, and customers can read reviews of previous jobs for reassurance that they’re getting the best person for their job.
If you need a plumber to work with gas pipework, they’ll need to be Gas Safe-registered. And even for non-gas appliances, this certification assures you that the tradesperson is up to date with current regulations. Here are a few pointers for finding a recommended plumber in Leeds:
- Read the reviews from other customers
- Check their previous experience and any accreditations
- Have a look at the tradesperson’s website (if available)
- Check whether there’s a call-out charge or extra cost for any materials on top of the hourly or daily rate
Our hiring guide gives you more advice on finding the best plumber for your job.
Top Plumber Reviews
Plumbers working near Leeds in West Yorkshire have an average review score of 99% positive based on 12,850 homeowner reviews.
TOP 10 JOBS for plumbers
- Leaking pipe repair
- Pipe replacement
- Drain Unblocking
- Toilet flush repair
- Bathroom repairs
- Dripping tap repair
- Fixture repairs
- Tap replacement
- Leaking cistern repair
- Shower replacement
Towns near Leeds
Other trades in Leeds
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Plumber
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I have bare pipes coming through the floor for my radiators how do i figure out which pipe needs the thermostat on
- New shower - tile first? or install shower first and tile round?
- My toilet flush is constantly running (very lightly) - is this easy to fix?
- How to re-pressurize potterton promax combi he plus