How it works
Post a job
Tell us about your job, and we'll alert suitable plumbers in Northern Ireland. It’s simple and free.
Once your job is posted, you'll get responses from interested plumbers through the website.
Review and choose
Browse profiles, work history, and feedback, then choose who you wish to share your details with.
What can plumbers do?
Searching for a plumber in your area? Let MyBuilder do the legwork. Whether you need help with a leaking pipe, a clogged toilet or a faulty boiler, our quick and easy match-making service can help connect you with a plumber in your area.
Top-rated plumbers who are local to you, all in one place. Once you post your job, we’ll filter the results and let you know the plumbers with the skills you need. You can check out their experience, read reviews from their previous customers, and compare quotes. You can then make an informed decision and choose the plumber who’s right for you.
Plumbers play an important role in maintaining water systems in both residential and commercial property, offering a wide range of services. A day in the life of a plumber can include:
- Repairs and installations to radiators, taps and boilers
- Replacing or repairing burst pipes or old plumbing
- Servicing water systems
- Fixing low water pressure
- Removing blockages
- Installing showers, baths and toilets
Top Plumber Reviews
Plumbers working in Northern Ireland have an average review score of 98% positive based on 1,344 homeowner reviews.
Trusted by experts
Don’t just take our word for it, homeowners love MyBuilder too. We’re proud to be rated by Mumsnet.
Locations in Northern Ireland
Other trades in Northern Ireland
- Architectural Designers
- Bathroom Fitters
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Carpet & Lino Fitters
- Chimney & Fireplace Specialists
- Conservatory Installers
- Conversion Specialists
- Damp Proofing Specialists
- Decking Specialists
- Demolition Specialists
- Driveway Pavers
- Extension Builders
- Fascias & Soffits Specialists
- Flooring Fitters
- Gas Engineers
- Guttering Installers
- Heating Engineers
- Insulation Installers
- Kitchen Fitters
- Landscape Gardeners
- Loft Conversion Specialists
- New Home Builders
- Painters & Decorators
- Repointing Specialists
- Restoration & Refurb Specialists
- Security System Installers
- Tarmac Driveway Specialists
- Tree Surgeons
- Waste Clearance Specialists
- Window & Door Fitters
- All Builders
- All Tradespeople
Ask a Plumber
Our vetted professionals answer your home improvement questions
- I have bare pipes coming through the floor for my radiators how do i figure out which pipe needs the thermostat on
- My boiler keeps losing pressure and needs filling from the loop every day, even though there are no sign of leaks under the floors or from the boiler overflow outlet
- Have i ripped off my customer??
- My toilet flush is constantly running (very lightly) - is this easy to fix?